Our Balancing Bears are a perfect maths aid for use at home or in the classroom. The bright translucent bears with balancing platform can be used for balancing, counting, sorting and pattern recognition. The activity cards set out a number of games and activities to help with learning.
Our balancing bears pack comes with the following:
- 100 bears in 10 colours (Bears measure 2.5cm x 2cm
- Balancing platform
- Colour Spinner
- Various double sided activity cards and games
- A colour dice and two number dice
All of the above comes packaged in a sturdy plastic container.
Suitable for ages 3 and up.
Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
I had NEVER seen any counting bears that looks SO MUCH like chewy gummy bears, until Daju sent us these! The “Balancing Bears” are versatile, attention-gripping, and insanely cute, and I can’t wait to tell you how much we love them!
Why I love ❤️ this toy: (1) Counting bears are no stranger to elementary school classrooms. The most usual ones in market come in basic primary and secondary colours, in different shapes, sizes and poses. Daju Balancing Bears set themselves apart with their unique translucent, gummy-bear lookalike form. I really love the beautiful transmission of light through each of these miniature, adorable bears. There are a total of 100(!) identical bears come in 10 different colours; we have the clear with slight shimmer green, yellow, white and orange; the “deeper” tone of pink. purple, blue, and red; and the opaque black and brown range. They look exciting, too realistically delicious (keep these away from small kids please!), and deceptively soft and squishy (they are in fact made of solid hard material).
(2) Like other counting bear sets, these massive number of tiny counters are excellent educational resources that can be used in myriad of ways! The set comes with a fun little balancing platform that looks like a spectacularly-designed see-saw that can sit 21 mini bears! The kids have gorgeous time arranging the bears on the platform, and removing them one at a time (and watch the see-saw swings and bears sliding down like an avalanche). I also love the inspiring activity cards; we can play “spin the wheel” and mathematics dice game, sort the bears by grouping them into separate 2D jars according to colours, match the bears, play a “bingo” game, form patterns in sequence, and “copy” a colour arrangement. The kids enjoy the activities immensely! What’s more, they are awesome imaginative play ingredients that have found their way into our pretend pantry and cafe!
(3) I love the sizeable and sturdy container where everything can be fit in snugly, with a lid to keep things securely packed up.
This toy is AWESOME!